Best Smartphone Front Camera
Selfie lovers will know that it is not always easy to find satisfactory smartphones as regards the quality of the front camera – or “cameras” if it is more about front lenses. Most manufacturers like Samsung, Huawei, Apple, and Google focus a lot on the main photographic sector, the rear one, as you can see in the list of the best camera smartphones that you find below.
It is much rarer than companies to devote the same attention as regards the selfie camera (updated in February 2020), which complicates research considerably. The mission is not, however, impossible and this buying guide will help you find out which are the best smartphones for selfies, based on the goodness of the front camera. In this way, you can have a detailed list of the most interesting products as regards the shots with the front camera, which is particularly welcome for those who often and willingly share their face on social networks. As per tradition, we have selected devices Other guides about Mouse device for all budgets, which can be purchased on online stores such as Amazon or in physical stores such as Unieuro, MediaWorld, and Euronics.
How do we choose the best front camera smartphones?
To find the right product you can rely on some fundamental aspects, which can immediately provide a fairly clear picture of what the smartphone offers, thinking in particular of the quality of its selfie camera. Precisely these aspects have been those that we have held in maximum consideration in the choice of the devices to insert in our list, therefore we report them below explaining in detail their importance.
· Sensor: the heart of the photographic sector, the element that collects light and transforms it into digital data, then processed by the device software. Having a good photographic sensor is the first step to obtain quality shots, even if it is often not enough. Megapixels count, and not a little, but also the ability to know how to manage them better.
· Optics: having a bright optic – low aperture value – is good news, but having two optics with different focal length is even better because it is possible to manage different situations by choosing the most suitable angle of view.
· Technology: this category includes all sensors and other hardware features dedicated to improving shots or other tools that can be used with the front camera, such as facial recognition. Having a 3D scanner is a valuable aid for both unlocking and creative effects on selfies, but only a few can boast these features.
· Software: a very important aspect when it comes to smartphones with front sensors that are not very good, it can often make the difference between a shot with mixed colors and a selfie by social-star. Software optimization has undergone a marked general improvement in recent years, thanks to the integration of artificial intelligence and other processing technologies, but it is necessary to know how to use it best to obtain high-quality selfies.
· Functions: most of the smartphones of Chinese companies focus on the now well -known beauty effect, natively integrated on many products, but other creative effects are simple to use, such as the one for blurring the background. Do not forget the support for animated avatars, available only on some particular models.
What are the best front camera smartphones?
We have selected for you the best smartphones for the front camera, organizing them by price range and by particular features. For most of the devices described you can find the links related to the complete review and the box to buy them on Amazon, Unieuro, MediaWorld, Euronics or other stores.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Huawei Mate 20 Lite
- Xiaomi MI MIX 3
- ASUS Zenfone 6
- Huawei P30 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy S10+
Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up! 🙂
Thanks for share such useful list.