AdSense is the noted best contextual advertising network that is known to all. The approval process of AdSense was simple until now. You can create a new account with AdSense as they will review your account, the AdSense team will accept your application, and you can implement the ads on the site and start to make money from it.
However, AdSense has changed the AdSense approval process making it easier for the new publishers. The following is the approval process for the new account:
- You need to make sure that your website is compatible with AdSense
- Go ahead to sign up for the account of AdSense
- Log in with your AdSense account
- Add on the AdSense code
- The final review & approval of the AdSense account will be made within 1 to 2 weeks.
- You will get to see the blank ads once the code is added to your blog.
- It will take 48 hours to review your application in the most typical scenario. It will start to show ads on your blogs, and you will begin to make money once your application is approved.
Following is the process to go ahead with AdSense approval in simple steps:
- Visit AdSense.com and register for an AdSense account. Provide all the information regarding your name, website URL, and address.
- Create AdSense codes by logging in to your AdSense account. In your blog sidebar, place the codes.
- Until the final approval process does not complete, the ads will show as blank. For the approval, it generally takes up to 2 weeks. You need to ensure that you do not remove the ads.
- You will get a confirmation email after the final approval of AdSense.
- AdSense will mail you a PIN to your address once your AdSense earning reaches $10.
- Enter the PIN after receiving it into your AdSense account.
- Voila! You have now finished all the steps. Google will send you or wire your earning once your account reaches $100. For AdSense payments, it is recommended to enable direct bank transfers.
You might find it challenging to get into AdSense though this will surely help in the domain ownership verification and those who are signing up using the website of someone else. It is time that you tried out the AdSense alternatives if they still reject your account.